Cough Relief Syrup
Syrup for dry and wet cough, free of Gluten and Lactose
Reduces cough and relieves irritation, favouring the expulsion of mucus
- For dry and wet cough
- Free of Gluten and Lactose
- Reduces cough and relieves irritation
- Suitable for adults and children
Kaiser Cough Relief Syrup
Kaiser Cough Relief Syrup is a medical device formulated to adhere to the irritated oral mucosa and limit its contact with external agents.
Polysaccharides contained in Iceland Moss and English Plantain extracts act as a barrier which moisturizes the mucosa and protects the respiratory tract.
Honey strengths the protective action on the upper respiratory tract developing a barrier effect which heals microwounds present on the irritated mucosa.
- The syrup is recommended in case of dry and/or productive cough
- Reduces cough and relieves irritation, favouring the expulsion of mucus
- Is suitable for adults and children of over 1 year of age
- Free of Gluten and Lactose
- Complies with Dir. 93/42/EEC and subsequent modifications and integrations
Dose, Method and Time of Administration:
Kaiser Cough Relief Syrup is recommended for:
- Children of 1 to 3 years of age: 2.5ml
- Children of 3 to 6 years of age: 5ml
- Children of 6 to 12 years of age: 7.5ml
- Adults: 10ml (Taken twice a day or according to doctor’s advice, up to 4 times a day at the most. This product can be used at any time of the day. Last recommended administration before going to bed. It is recommended not to eat or drink for 30 minutes after taking the product. Treatment duration depends on symptom improvement. If helpful to further improve its action, this product can be administered for a longer period. Maximum treatment duration: 30 days. Shake well before use. Once the bottle has been opened, use the product within the following 3-month period).
Instructions for Use: Use the measuring cap present in the pack to dose the product. Wash the measuring cap and close the bottle tightly after each use.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use the device beyond the expiration date or if the package, when first opened, is damaged or not intact. Do not dispose of the container in the environment after use.
Interactions: No interactions known to the present day following the use of Kaiser Cough Relief Syrup. In case of problems, while using, suspend the treatment and consult a doctor.
Contraindications: Do not use the product in case of known hypersensitivity or incompatibility when even a single component of the formulation. No studies have been conducted during pregnancy and lactation. Before taking the product seek for your doctor’s advice.
Storage: Store in a dry place, away from heat sources and from direct exposure to sunlight, at a temperature below 25°C. The expiry date refers to the product properly stored in unopened package.
Packaging: Calibrated measuring cap included.
Wildflower Honey, Eucalyptus Honey, Dry Extracts of Iceland Moss and Plantain rich in Polysaccharides, Thyme and Propolis, Resveratrol, Demineralized Water, Fructose, Sorbitol, Malic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Carboxymenthylcellulose, Lemon e.o, Flavor, Steviol Glycosides Potassium Sorbate.
The list of ingredients may be subject to change. We advise you to always check the ingredient list shown on the product purchased.
Delivery in Greece:
Order delivery to destinations in Greece is carried out via our logistics partner Speedex Courier, from Monday to Friday, with an estimated delivery time set at 1 to 3 working days. In hard-to-reach destinations the estimated delivery time is set at 2 to 5 working days.
Shipping fees are as follows:
- Free delivery for orders over 40,00 euro.
- For orders less than 40,00 euro: The shipping fee is 2.50 euros. In case of payment by cash on delivery, an additional fee of 1.50 euro is added for cash on delivery costs.
Delivery to Other Countries:
Order delivery to destinations in Europe countries is carried out via our logistics partner DHL, from Monday to Friday, with an estimated delivery time set at 2 to 5 working days. Shipping fees are as follows:
- Free delivery for orders over 70,00 euro.
- For orders less than 70,00 euro the shipping fee is 14,90 euro.