Primo Test Home Pregnancy Test HCG 1pc
Primo Test can be used to accurately measure the levels of HCG by the first day of a missed period.
The appearance of HCG soon after conception and its consequent increased concentration during early pregnancy make it an excellent marker for the detection of pregnancy in the early stages. It is easy to use and suitable for testing any time of the day.
- Qualitative testing of HCG, from the first day of a missed period
- Fast results in 5 minutes
Primo Test - Home Pregnancy Test, should be brought to room temperature (15-30℃) prior testing. Do not open pouches until ready to perform the assay.
1. Remove the test midstream from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible
2. Remove the cap and turn around the midstream to show the absorbent tip
3. Hold the midstream by the Thump Grip with the exposed absorbent tip pointing downward. Urinate on the absorbent tip directly till it is thoroughly wet (at least 5 seconds). Be careful do not urinate in the Show Window
4. Re-cap the test midstream and lay it on a flat surface with window on the top
5. Wait for pink-colored lines to appear. Do not read result after 5 minutes
Interpretation of Results:
- Pregnant: Two distinct pink-colored lines appear, one in the test region (T) and one in the control region (C)
- Not Pregnant: Only one pink-colored line appears in the control region (C). No apparent pink line appears in the test region (T)
- Invalid: Control Line fails to appear
Quality Control: A procedural control is included in the test. A colored line appearing on the control region (C) is considered an internal positive procedural control, indicating proper performance and reactive reagents. A clear background in the membrane is considered and internal negative procedural control. If the test has been performed correctly and reagents are working properly, the background will clear to give a discernible result.
Delivery in Greece:
Order delivery to destinations in Greece is carried out via our logistics partner Speedex Courier, from Monday to Friday, with an estimated delivery time set at 1 to 3 working days. In hard-to-reach destinations the estimated delivery time is set at 2 to 5 working days.
Shipping fees are as follows:
- Free delivery for orders over 40,00 euro.
- For orders less than 40,00 euro: The shipping fee is 2.50 euros. In case of payment by cash on delivery, an additional fee of 1.50 euro is added for cash on delivery costs.
Delivery to Other Countries:
Order delivery to destinations in Europe countries is carried out via our logistics partner DHL, from Monday to Friday, with an estimated delivery time set at 2 to 5 working days. Shipping fees are as follows:
- Free delivery for orders over 70,00 euro.
- For orders less than 70,00 euro the shipping fee is 14,90 euro.